Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Golden scratch-r???

You have to spend 200$+ to be able to buy it
  • $200? Mine is $250. :evil:

The ticket pops up above the Kwik-E-Mart - looks like an Itchy & Scratchy head. It is only available eveery 6 hours. When you tap on your Kwik-E-Mart it should state how many hours are left.

You can buy multiple Kwik-E-Marts, but you still only get one ticket every 6 hours (for this ticket, the Marts are all connected). So you can't start farming Kwik-E-Marts with the hopes of cashing in extra on these tickets (smare EA).

You will win on every Scratch-R. You may only win $350 (or $100 if you deduct the initial $250 investment) but you will always win. This contrasts the dog park where you usually lose.
  • doctoru2 wrote:
    $200? Mine is $250. :evil:

The ticket pops up above the Kwik-E-Mart - looks like an Itchy & Scratchy head. It is only available eveery 6 hours. When you tap on your Kwik-E-Mart it should state how many hours are left.

You can buy multiple Kwik-E-Marts, but you still only get one ticket every 6 hours (for this ticket, the Marts are all connected). So you can't start farming Kwik-E-Marts with the hopes of cashing in extra on these tickets (smare EA).

You will win on every Scratch-R. You may only win $350 (or $100 if you deduct the initial $250 investment) but you will always win. This contrasts the dog park where you usually lose.
    both of you read op's post wrong lol :lol: he was asking how do you get the golden scratch r ticket which is shown as an inapp purchase for 99 cents on the tapped out page on iTunes and the App Store
  • Yeah i saw that and wondered too i have nv seen a golden scratch R yet i have read one post when they first added it where a person won donuts from it
  • lucerionx3 wrote:
    both of you read op's post wrong lol :lol: he was asking how do you get the golden scratch r ticket which is shown as an inapp purchase for 99 cents on the tapped out page on iTunes and the App Store

If that's the case, then I have no idea. I've seen this, but not bought it. It seems to be part of the iTunes app for the entire TSTO.
  • Does anyone even know where to buy it bcuz i tried looking for it a while bac and i could not find it