Forum Discussion

matthiebert897
New Spectator
11 years ago

Golden scratch r

I think it really depends on how much you have to spend. If you can afford to buy a higher amount of donuts, it's probably more worthwhile to just do that. But if you have a few loose dollars floating around on your iTunes card, might as well take a punt at it. I've done it a few times, gotten a couple of 20's and 12's which are always good. Still waiting on that 100...
  • I've been lucky only once, and even then it was 50, and not the jackpot. But if you have some loose change, I still say go for it if you're hurting for a new item.
  • First time I ever played it I got 100, so I tried a few more times amd got the low amounts. So yes as long as it only a few here and there.
  • hasanmohamma wrote:
    crosby357 wrote:
    I've been lucky only once, and even then it was 50, and not the jackpot. But if you have some loose change, I still say go for it if you're hurting for a new item.

+1, i wonder how much all premium items in this years Halloween cost probably around 400 donuts. If you go for it and get 50 or 100 donuts i wouldn't spend it in till i seen the Halloween content. I am not buying an ITunes card in till the day of the update so i can know how much everything will cost and so i don't spend to much money as well i don't want to rush the buildings/characters that i can get for free in Halloween it would be simply pointless.

Nothing has ever costed that much and probably never will. It'll probably be various items from 20-200.