Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Good glitch and more

Here's another Halloween glitch... I put Rex Banner on the interrogate Flanders quest and my Devil Flanders is still wandering around town (albeit I can't get him assigned to anything) :twisted:
  • flyyoufools8 wrote:
    the_jazzdevil wrote:
    Here's another Halloween glitch... I put Rex Banner on the interrogate Flanders quest and my Devil Flanders is still wandering around town (albeit I can't get him assigned to anything) :twisted:

I got this too last night!

I'm seeing double, 4 Flanders'es
  • Got the double Flanders myself tonight.

Tapping on Devil Flanders takes you over to normal Flanders being interrogated by Rex Banner.

Had another weird thing occur since the update, game characters outside of the land/sea purchased, saw Herman wander off into the mountains, damn I wish I had taken a picture, Chief Wiggam wandered out into the sea and got stuck, was funny as he was doing the undercover task, and Side Show Bob was outside the land purchased.
  • julesg007 wrote:
    Got the double Flanders myself tonight.

Tapping on Devil Flanders takes you over to normal Flanders being interrogated by Rex Banner.

Had another weird thing occur since the update, game characters outside of the land/sea purchased, saw Herman wander off into the mountains, damn I wish I had taken a picture, Chief Wiggam wandered out into the sea and got stuck, was funny as he was doing the undercover task, and Side Show Bob was outside the land purchased.

Yeah Chalmers was floating over the gap of water near my Squidport that I don't own