Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Good Ol Stampy!

Personally i think the 12hr task is wicked and quite happy with that task :) Least they gave stampy two tasks not like the goofball :evil:
  • Thanks for all the input guys and gals! I just like seein him walking around and I guess i will perma occupy Bart with Stampy for a bit so that they can have some more fun.
  • At least he has a 12 hour and 24 hour task! I usually only send my characters on tasks that long meaning he can go with them and not be lonely! :-D
  • I was very pleased stampy had that joint Task with him and Bart the animation is wicked :)
  • dave3490 wrote:
    Stampy is alright, most of the time i have him on the 24hr task as my timing misses the period when i set all characters on their 12hr tasks, but i love the animation with Bart, it's really cool that one :)

I miss setting the task with Stampy and Bart i just leave him wondering around my town, as having him inside the simpsons house just seems like a waste, granted walking around doesnt earn any money but in game cash i really dont need lol
  • dave3490 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    Stampy is alright, most of the time i have him on the 24hr task as my timing misses the period when i set all characters on their 12hr tasks, but i love the animation with Bart, it's really cool that one :)

I miss setting the task with Stampy and Bart i just leave him wondering around my town, as having him inside the simpsons house just seems like a waste, granted walking around doesnt earn any money but in game cash i really dont need lol

Normally i would do the same, while i don't really need the cash ($5million so far), the XP is always welcome, even if it's a small amount, it helps get that XP count up and heading for 3 more donuts (yeah, i know i'm gonna get three donuts anyway at the end of the XP bar cuz i don't mind spending the in game $100k to get them lol)

Once you reach a certain amount of in game cash it really does all become about the XP :thumbup: Free donuts, just a shame it only 3 at the end of each XP Level :P
  • mpwarner wrote:
    Why is everyone collecting KL tickets?? I've blown tens of thousands on a full redesign and only have about 15k left :?
    Is there something I've missed?

Maybe they haven't built all of the buildings yet. I'm on Level 39 and finished building all of the free SF buildings weeks ago, but am still saving up for the Duff Pavilion and the Tooth Chipper in KL. When I was still building up my SF, I focused on that and hardly sent anyone to KL, now I'm catching up there and have 7 or 8 characters there at a time instead of 1 or 2.

As for Stampy, I love the Carry Bart animation so I have that one going quite frequently. The 24 hr task is pretty nice though, I frequently forget he's even on it until the money comes in.
  • I love the animation of he and Bart together, however I also love the Bart tasks at Kamp Krusty like when he roasts marshmallows and such, so I end up just letting Stampy roam around.