Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Make good for the GL journey events lock

So, it seems that due to some bugs linked to the GL Leia journey event, the journey was locked with the number of tickets necessary to do the tiers fixed at 150, making us unable to do the different tiers for most GL journey events as well, such as JML's.
No announcement from the developers or on the website about that lock or the recent unlock, and this lock happened of course during the galactic chase for Zorii Bliss, where most of us players probably spent lots of crystals to farm her and for some of us went for the LS ticket farm as well.
Are we going to get any make good for the tickets lost due to getting to 144 and no way to use them ? Tickets, crystals, energy, something ? Not even some CWC shards ?
  • I just want my 750 crystals back that was spent on tickers that were wasted. Help refuses to do anything and claims they can't give me anything. Then to top it off because it was down for a week I have to spend another 1250 crystals so I could have the ultimate for TW. Now I understand those additional purchases were my decision but they should be refunding me the 750 crystals for those lost tickets. Refusing to do so is ridiculous when this was because of their implementation of a bug.
  • Since we never got make-goods for the Jabba Ult bug, I would not expect any for this.