Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Got my Johnny Fiesta. FINALLY!

congrats :thumbup:

as soon as i got JF i put it on my Squidport :D
  • cogitoergosum8 wrote:
    Congratulations! It's my favorite building of this event by far. I just don't know what decorations to use around it. Mine is just sitting next to Dr. Hibbert's medical practice with a couple parking spaces in front. Very boring. I feel like I need a *spicier* design. Does anyone have any ideas on what decorations to use around it to make it more eye-catching?

Check out the 'What have you done' thread for it in the a Showcase section:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10059661.page
  • Bleeping bleep bleep bleep bleep.

I want to win that, I could go without Hugs Bunny or Sheri Bobbins but I really want that building!!!!
  • eliansukke180 wrote:
    MusicBooks960 wrote:
    *In best Hibbert voice* Hip hop hooray!

In best Bumblebee-man voice: "Bueno! Fiesta! El woohoo!" :D
    LOLZ! +1!
  • Congrats!

I'm up to box 33 :twisted: still no egg guy. Got fiestas on box 21.

Still collecting eggs for pink and gold, have not opened any, holding for last day. Will have about 8 pink and 4 gold boxes, that's it! :evil:

I hate this event. :(
  • lucky

this is the last thing I want to win that I have a realistic chance of winning...it's in my common egg, so heres hoping
  • Blue is my common and I've been trying like hell to get this for the last two weeks or so to no avail. I just want be done with blue boxes once and for all, cause every-time I get a pond or egg pile I want to throw my phone against the wall, and that's all I seem to get aside from gold eggs. At least give me fences so I can get some donuts out of it.