Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Johnny Fiestas

Its the only good thing i have all i get are damm fences trees and egg piles
  • Same here. It's the only building I really wanted too (for whatever reason). The number generator may be random, but the results are certainly weighted. Tons of fences and egg piles, very few of the good things.
  • I haven't got it ugh :( Apparently you're guaranteed to get it after you open X amount of boxes.. no idea how many that is tho..
  • It's set so the best stuff have less of a chance of coming through, by the looks of it. I haven't gotten Johnny Fiestas either.
  • In the pink Easter box
    Chirpy boy and Bart junior cannot be awarded before 12 boxes but are guaranteed at 80 boxes
    Blocko store cannot be awarded before 12 boxes but is guaranteed at 81 boxes

In the blue box
    The egg council guy cannot be awarded before 12 boxes but is guaranteed at 81 boxes
    Johnny fiestas cannot be awarded before 12 boxes but is guaranteed at 80 boxes

In the gold box
    Shary Bobbins cannot be awarded before 20 boxes and is guaranteed at 80 boxes.
    Hugs Bunny is guaranteed at 81 boxes.
    Father Sean is guaranteed at 50 boxes.
    Bunny #24601 is guaranteed at 20 boxes.
    Banana Dictatorship is guaranteed at 15 boxes.

Hope this helped 8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please add me level 37 daily player: chazbo2310
  • Thanks Chazbo! I must have done way over 20 blue boxes ad I've had Council Egg Guy for a couple of weeks. I'm trading all my pink eggs just trying to get the damn thing! Less than a day to go... fingers crossed I get it before it disappears forever!
  • when you say guaranteed after 80 boxes etc. is that 80 of each colour or 80 in total? (it was never stated and really hoping its total cause i really want father sean and sherry bobbins only ones i havent got)

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago