Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Graffiti in town

So sorry if I have graffitied your town at any time, I was unaware that this actually affected your righteousness points .😊
  • Some don't like it, but you can add things like a whole heap of Training Walls to keep your righteousness high. It's the only way those buildings pay, when you clean graffiti, so others are glad when you do. Personally I'm a fan and try to make it easy for my neighbours to tag ?
  • "1-Graham-S;c-2225834" wrote:
    …Personally I'm a fan and try to make it easy for my neighbours to tag ?

*goes to graffiti @1-Graham-S’s town* :grin:

It’s true! :grin:

• I don't mind if they do it in my town , it was just I hadn't realised that righteousness was affected , so just incase I had annoyed anyone thought I better say sorry lol
  • I think whether or not to graffiti a town may depend on the player’s star rating. 5-star players with big towns are probably fine with it. Beginners with low ratings haven’t been at it long enough to matter in most cases. Those with 4 or 4.5 stars may not like it much. My towns and conformity bonus are okay with some of El Barto’s artwork.
  • The fun part of visiting a friend's town is to locate those buildings and vandalise it. There is one particular friend that likes to play to and fro vandalising with me once in a while.