Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Gremaliens now working!

Yes it's been fixed, I texted it on my main and sec towns. :)
  • Finally... But I have the donut tortue device so I'm gonna hold off on unleashing my 100 plus eggs untill it's ray gun time. Decided not to hoard trick or treat bags but am going to hoard eggs and ammo. No use wasting precious ammo to get 50 probes most of the time.
  • hackamacka1 wrote:
    Finally... But I have the donut tortue device so I'm gonna hold off on unleashing my 100 plus eggs untill it's ray gun time. Decided not to hoard trick or treat bags but am going to hoard eggs and ammo. No use wasting precious ammo to get 50 probes most of the time.

Thats a great idea. I only have about 500 probes to go to get my donut device so there is no need to rush.

Thanks for the tip.
  • madfish86 wrote:
    Thanks for the info.

No credit for the ones you've already spent though. So I guess it was a bug? Some folks contacted EA in the first few days of the event after discovering this issue and were told it was just overloaded servers and the probes would eventually be credited.

That was my question...the theoretical crediting was floating around here a lot, but once I confirmed the bug I basically stopped sending them out, just a few to compensate people who sent them to me (then they also functioned as testers!) as I had a hard time believing I would be credited. Hope the credits do show up though!
  • Since you actually need less currency for the helicopter than for the donut machine, I think I'll keep saving my 100+ eggs for the UBO part, since gremaliens don't even give bags.
  • Are we thinking the GremAliens will just generate the next currency, or will there be something new and we'll end up wasting the eggs if we don't use them?