Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Haha guys what happens if..

If that's the task ahead, then I will duly carry it out.

I have not laughed as hard at a post since I joined this forum. And I'm a big Sherer fan lol. I hadn't even thought of that.

As someone sitting on some Christmas corn myself... I may actually cry from laughter if we get a pumpkin task at the farm lol.

• The whole corn thing will be fun but if a farm skin or task is part of the event then the corn has got to go. I missed last Halloween, I'll be * if I'm going to miss anything on this one.
  • Ill keep the corn growing and let sumone els do the Halloween task and if there's a (item) reward then ill stop my corn and do the task need. If its just exp or money I won't care :lol:
  • Undaunted-001 wrote:
    Ill keep the corn growing and let sumone els do the Halloween task and if there's a (item) reward then ill stop my corn and do the task need. If its just exp or money I won't care :lol:

If it's for a task, then I will, yeah. But I want Christmas corn. My mum put on her too.
  • The day after you guys started your corn event I got a tomacco task so I was glad I didn't join in with all of you lol
  • katehutson wrote:
    We start the Halloween update with having to harvest pumpkins?

It's obvious that they read the forum, and they could have seen the Christmas corn...
    I was just thinking about that today,
    If it happens I'm not going to be a happy camper..

Shhhhh..... Don't jinx it... I would be mucho sad!

No witch Marge here...

Edit: let's ask the ea forum readers nicely to not interrupt out Chris corn!
  • While it would be funny and ironic, it would be a terrible strategy from EA to knowingly hack off your most loyal game playing fans. Although the thought of the farm being used for quests in the past has put me off growing corn until now.
  • katehutson wrote:
    We start the Halloween update with having to harvest pumpkins?

It's obvious that they read the forum, and they could have seen the Christmas corn...
    I was just thinking about that today,
    If it happens I'm not going to be a happy camper..

I thought this earlier today and didn't want to bum people out ( or have EA steal the idea) so I didn't post it. If it were to happen better now than thanksgiving although grow corn would be a great thanksgiving task. If we didn't have to dump the corn for pumpkins first that is.
  • When I saw the corn idea, I was so enamored of it, I had to do it myself. But, if they make a Cletus planting task during Halloween, I'll obviously just have to undo my farm. It will be disappointing, but EA makes the rules of the game. Something tells me that Neo character has some pull at EA :-). They probably read his thread and they approve. I doubt they'll undermine the Christmas corn.