Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Halloween balloons

craftables for Act 2... stay tuned.
  • Those are coming in future acts. As is the coffin and the wavy-arm thing.

How your neighbour has them already, we can only guess....
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    darrenholm736 wrote:
    Those are coming in future acts. As is the coffin and the wavy-arm thing.

Um.........there's no need to guess.
  • Sinine2000, I had to edit your picture of unreleased content. Even if it's not your town, it's against the rules to post images of unreleased content. Just an FYI.
  • jukan00 wrote:
    darrenholm736 wrote:
    Those are coming in future acts. As is the coffin and the wavy-arm thing.

Um.........there's no need to guess.

I was being polite! :)
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    direwolf987 wrote:
    Sinine2000, I had to edit your picture of unreleased content. Even if it's not your town, it's against the rules to post images of unreleased content. Just an FYI.

WHOA WHOA WHOA. Hold up dude. Are you a Mod now?!?!?!
    Congratulations!
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    Sinine2000, I had to edit your picture of unreleased content. Even if it's not your town, it's against the rules to post images of unreleased content. Just an FYI.

Understood, but in fairness to the OP, they were posting the picture because they didn't know where the content came from. Still, rules must be followed, so thanks for doing a great job!
  • jukan00 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

Congratulations!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5LC9y3M7cd0/Urdrki5kMkI/AAAAAAAADv4/gT9o5jgDQTg/s1600/Welcome+to+the+Party+Pal.gif
    :P :D :lol:

Yep and thank you. I have been for a while now. Way to pay attention :mrgreen:
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    direwolf987 wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

Congratulations!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5LC9y3M7cd0/Urdrki5kMkI/AAAAAAAADv4/gT9o5jgDQTg/s1600/Welcome+to+the+Party+Pal.gif
    :P :D :lol:

Yep and thank you. I have been for a while now. Way to pay attention :mrgreen:

Yeah. I don't always catch things on the first pass! Hahah.

L Town represent!
  • Better to stop while we are ahead with how. We all know. Lets stop cause we cant discuss it
  • Thanks for the answer and sorry for putting a picture of forbidden items. I'm glad I didn't miss put on them. Anxiously waiting for the next act.