Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Halloween neighbor visit questions

tshef07 wrote:
Getting used to a big new event is always so confusing!

None of my new neighbors have anything standard to tap Things like buildings and graffiti. Is this part of this new event?

Should we clear out our buildings to keep our towns cleaner for alien tapping?

Thanks for any ideas or experiences tappers are seeing.

I rushed and from what I experienced---YES. Those aliens are so small that it's very easy to "miss" the alien target and hit a building.

It's been a while since we had an event that allowed us to collect our cash!
  • shasurveyi256 wrote:
    tshef07 wrote:

None of my new neighbors have anything standard to tap Things like buildings and graffiti. Is this part of this new event?

I rushed and from what I experienced---YES. Those aliens are so small that it's very easy to "miss" the alien target and hit a building.

It's been a while since we had an event that allowed us to collect our cash!

I also think we get to collect the money from houses & buildings. Our neighbors tap on the aliens.
  • tshef07 wrote:

I tried visiting several of my neighbors and none of them have anything to tap. Did those of you that are able to tap things rush through the first build? It shows that I have 3 daily actions for my neighbors but nothing to tap. Just a bit confused at the moment.
  • I think once everyone is on the same level we will be tapping aliens in neighbors' towns. I spent some donuts halfway through my neighbor visit - I had been tapping dollar and menu signs - and went back to some who had nothing to tap. They had aliens (3 each neighbor) to tap - so they were ahead of me before I rushed the first tasks with donuts.

Now I need to stop rushing!
  • I'm new to TSTO, so Halloween 2014, is the first big event for me, I am maxed out on neighbors/friends, but no neighbors to tap! UPDATE PLEASE!!! I want to play or give me user names that are actually playing everyday. Thank you :-)
  • Once you finish the first few quests you will be able to do stuff in neighbours towns.
  • I would try asking people to add you in the "Halloween add friend" thread. A lot of people who add you are already at the alien tapping part.
  • So it would seem like you stop getting probes after so many neighbor taps. Is there a reason for that? I didn't see a countdown meter.
  • keithzilla208 wrote:
    So it would seem like you stop getting probes after so many neighbor taps. Is there a reason for that? I didn't see a countdown meter.

90 actions (30 neighbors) every day. Past that, only cash. I wish I was surprised, but this is their usual way: no full rewards for the entire neighbor list, maybe they do this to limit the gap between players with 30 friends and players with 100 friends.