Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Hands Over Krustyland

you might try tapping on it.
  • I take a picture with my android and the Simpson's resets. I posted because so many say they never see the hands. It could be that the neighbor also has a Krustyland but I don't know why we still have a lot of reports of no handshakes
  • as I said before I'm PRETTY sure the reason handshakes don't show up is because multiple people have tapped the same attraction. In my 1 town which has only 8 friends I see handshakes all the time but I never see them in my other 2 towns
  • rwvolture wrote:
    as I said before I'm PRETTY sure the reason handshakes don't show up is because multiple people have tapped the same attraction. In my 1 town which has only 8 friends I see handshakes all the time but I never see them in my other 2 towns

I can't dispute that comment is a logical conclusion, There is a certain time that is required before the ticket regenerates. It has been reported (but not proved) that a neighbor tap does not reset a Krustyland ticket generation. Therefore you must spend a lot of time away from the multi-neighbor town, or the ticket reshows after the neighbor leaves.

There still seems to be an unknown here but rwvolture seem to have the perfect labatory
  • I dont see handshakes in KL, I also dont see who graffiti'd my buildings, I cant check with KL because my other town isnt at that level, but for the graffiti'd buildings its got nothing to with how many people have tapped, if I graffiti in one town then switch it still doesnt show up.
  • wagondriver4 wrote:
    Perhaps not daily, but I get a lot of handshakes in my KL.

Same here. All the time.

My graffiti/ is random. Sometimes I see a name, sometimes I don't. I've suspected that if someone cleans it up before I got there, then I won't see the name. But if I'm the first one to clean it, maybe that's why I see it. Really not sure though.
  • beeblebrox900 wrote:
    I dont see handshakes in KL, I also dont see who graffiti'd my buildings, I cant check with KL because my other town isnt at that level, but for the graffiti'd buildings its got nothing to with how many people have tapped, if I graffiti in one town then switch it still doesnt show up.

It may be device related or if someone else cleaned it as mentioned. When I was on my iPod I saw the name from Graffiti, but on my Android tablet I never see it.

However, neither show handshakes in KL for my account.