Forum Discussion

12 years ago

has anyone else noticed...?

Really? i havent seen this prompt to come back in an hour :shock:
  • i just visited another friend and it said come back in 45 mins.

and another one minutes later and it says 33 mins.

gotta be some strange glitch.

• maybe it means i can come back and collect from SF only? i dont remember who i visited last night. idk...im confused lol.
  • deomegus wrote:
    i just visited another friend and it said come back in 45 mins.

I've spent pretty much 3hrs visting friends as getting side tracked with F&F6 lol out of 80 odd people ive visted i havent seen this once :(

If it is some glitch take full advantage of it :mrgreen:
  • GZero604 wrote:
    I've collected from a few friends about 13 hours ago and all of them says I need to wait another 11 hours. But I've noticed the bus stops in the Other Springfield is a lot nicer then the ones we get.

The bus stop changes as your KL star rating improves. If the "other SF" has face star rating, third shuttle will look different.
  • GZero604 wrote:
    I've collected from a few friends about 13 hours ago and all of them says I need to wait another 11 hours. But I've noticed the bus stops in the Other Springfield is a lot nicer then the ones we get.

Heres TKC Panda's post about the 3different bus stations :)

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9650605.page

TKC_Panda wrote:
    http://i.imgur.com/6F2bbAN.jpg

Start. 3 Stars. 5 Stars.
  • cl891 wrote:
    deomegus wrote:
    i just visited another friend and it said come back in 45 mins.

If it is, cash in on it before they send out a patch to fix it.
    I've noticed that the KL entrance generates tickets every two hours. It's not to do with how far the countdown timer is on that by any chance?

i wish i knew. i dont know how to tell what the timer is at for the entrance.
    if it is a glitch i wish i had the time to take advantage lol. cant play as much as i used to :cry:
  • fourth friend visited where i got all three tickets: come back in 2m 32s

went back after time was up and was able to collect again from these friends. lucky glitch.