Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Have you also been dumping your naughty "friends?"

This policy is flawed, i had to rescind it.

If someone is dropping naughty on YOU, that's one more bow that you got, which you otherwise wouldn't get.

With only 5 presents to drop per day, your neighbors could drop all of them on someone else. Then you get no bows. You can't compare 1 vs 15, its 1 vs 0!

So id rather have 1-5 naughty bows from them, than no bows.

Of course, you shouldn't give your own presents to them if you can't trust they'll be nice. That would be a loss for you. But single extras from naughties shouldn't be denied, that's foolish.
  • maxeerg wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    maxeerg wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:

Given------Open ------You---Friend

Nice--------Naughty---25----1
    Naughty---Nice--------1------25

You have these backwards. Nice gets 1. Naughty gets 25.

No you have it backwards! Do you read anything posted by LPN?

https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/naughty-or-nice-guide.png

This is the same image that LPNintendoITA posted in his thread here. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10385517.page It is the same image that was displayed in the game.

1 for the nice. 25 for the naughty.

I didn't write it LPN did
    I just added dashes for spacing
    Read the last line (line 4) 1 naughty 25 nice unless LPN got it wrong
  • I haven't been dumping my naughty neighbours but I haven't been dropping them any presents either.
    Note for my neighbours: I only deliver gifts to neighbours that are atleast 75% nice or have told me they only look naughty because they use feeder towns. And I always drop and collect nice.
  • AARONRTD wrote:
    maxeerg wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:
    maxeerg wrote:
    AARONRTD wrote:

Given------Open ------You---Friend

Nice--------Naughty---25----1
    Naughty---Nice--------1------25

You have these backwards. Nice gets 1. Naughty gets 25.

No you have it backwards! Do you read anything posted by LPN?

https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/naughty-or-nice-guide.png

This is the same image that LPNintendoITA posted in his thread here. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10385517.page It is the same image that was displayed in the game.

1 for the nice. 25 for the naughty.

I didn't write it LPN did
    I just added dashes for spacing
    Read the last line (line 4) 1 naughty 25 nice unless LPN got it wrong

the chart in red? I think you're just interpreting it wrong. The "You" is always the "open" column (it's assuming the friend's action is the "given" on every entry).

• Nope. If we were all supposed to be nice, then naughty wouldn't be an option. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. I like that I have the option at all. So, I won't drop any friends that are naughty. Rock on!

Not to mention, I skipped the explanation and did whatever in the beginning.
  • I must say I do feel a moment of betrayal when someone is naughty to me, but I'm not dropping anyone. One neighbor is naughty to me every time too and drops gifts daily. I don't drop in that person's town, some names I can't read in the snow so I couldn't dump them if I wanted to.
  • I don't really understand the problem exactly. I'm thankful to get gifts period doesn't really matter how they come. I m not gonna say I don't feel a twinge of disappointment when I get 1 bow... But they gave us 3 possible reactions that I experience every year in Christmas real life. 1 bow is basically like getting sox from my mother for Christmas.. And personally, I give all nice presents, and collect about 60% naughty.
  • Does anyone else ever get more than 5 presents to hand out?? I give 5 out everyday, naughty or nice as I guess I didn't think to much about the difference between them. I guess I probably will just be nice from here on out. However my gripe is with only have 5 to give away I'm assuming my neighbors also only have 5. I have only received 2 gifts so far this whole campaign so at this point I wouldn't care if they were naughty, I just want a few.

That is all

• Nah, I just don't send the naughty ones presents. I'm nice to everyone! I wish you could send more than 5 tho cause I'd really like to return the prezzies right away but obviously can't.