Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Have you found the hidden goblins?

I was joyfully ridding my town of goblins when it appeared there weren't any more, but the message confirming that didn't appear.
I tapped on the Charmer's Market and it whisked me over to where the mountains meet the sea. Confused I scrolled around a bit, but didn't see any creatures. I returned to the Charmer's Market and once again it took me back to the mountains by the sea. And again, I didn't see any goblins. But this time I thought I'd tap on the shore, just for grins (evil ones because it's Halloween, after all).
To my surprise I heard a goblin's death grunt and wands and goblin gold sprang into the air!

This has happened several times, so if you're one of those who enjoys hunting goblins without using the magic tower, you may very well discover that your goblins have built a hidden lair in your mountains.
  • I don't care to play "Hidden Object" with Tapped Out...
    Thank God they put out the tower that taps them all for you!
  • Why are you looking for hidden monsters under or behind buildings? Just tap on that wand thing that pops up on the tower every 4 hours.
  • Back when we were hunting tourists, I would regularly find one in the darkened mountains, just behind a tree with just the tips of her red shoes showing. And in the hills that split the two shorelines. And one persistent one who hid behind the large bonfire on the beach, toast close .
  • All the past several events where we had to 'find waldo', there were always a huge number of bogosities that would stand behind buildings or other large objects. Some of the events had a function that would take you to untapped 'resources' but not all events / stages of events have that feature. In these cases I could only find them by going into the edit mode and making buildings invisible. I do NOT enjoy playing 'find waldo' ... it's boring. Dull and boring.
  • "spyder1952850;c-1764586" wrote:
    Back when we were hunting tourists, I would regularly find one in the darkened mountains, just behind a tree with just the tips of her red shoes showing. And in the hills that split the two shorelines. And one persistent one who hid behind the large bonfire on the beach, toast close .

My tourist always got stuck behind my wedged together SH buildings :/
  • "johncolombo;c-1766723" wrote:
    "spyder1952850;c-1764586" wrote:
    Back when we were hunting tourists, I would regularly find one in the darkened mountains, just behind a tree with just the tips of her red shoes showing. And in the hills that split the two shorelines. And one persistent one who hid behind the large bonfire on the beach, toast close .

I have a two pictures of a tourist standing below, yes below, a lake. One is normal mode, with no one showing , the second is shadow mode with the tourist standing almost exactly in the center of the lake.
  • "spyder1952850;c-1767135" wrote:
    "johncolombo;c-1766723" wrote:
    "spyder1952850;c-1764586" wrote:

I have a two pictures of a tourist standing below, yes below, a lake. One is normal mode, with no one showing , the second is shadow mode with the tourist standing almost exactly in the center of the lake.

I have my Burns Manor placed above Springfield Lake at the top of my SH, every time I send Smithers on a task there and clear him, he walks out, over the path in front and straight under the lake, before coming out the other side and turning towards the only piece of road I have there... then there's the hidden path in the mountains, people ignoring fences and walls...

I'm going before I start off on one.... :lol: