Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Hidden pyramid

I agree it does look weird. I have Christmas thingies behind big buildings and the pyramids show up on top.
  • Yeah it's when buildings or decorations that earn money like the christmas trees are hidden behind buildings! :P I have a couple of Kwik-E-Marts and some Xmas things hidden in my town.
  • juliet603 wrote:
    Yeah it's when buildings or decorations that earn money like the christmas trees are hidden behind buildings! :P I have a couple of Kwik-E-Marts and some Xmas things hidden in my town.

Me too! :-D
  • bettyseek381 wrote:
    I agree it does look weird. I have Christmas thingies behind big buildings and the pyramids show up on top.

Exactly, the pyramids always seen to pop to the top. I'd never seen one behind a building before! :shock:
  • deadhero13 wrote:
    You can "spy" from all three parts of the power plant. You can see two parts of the plant have been tapped, and the pyramid. Good neighbor, they didn't tap the lodge!

I never tap the lodge if I don't have any emblems available. :wink:
  • elmalynn wrote:
    bettyseek381 wrote:

Exactly, the pyramids always seen to pop to the top. I'd never seen one behind a building before! :shock:

I had that with one of my half-hidden Kwik e marts. Didn't even think to take a screenshot.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    elmalynn wrote:
    bettyseek381 wrote:

I had that with one of my half-hidden Kwik e marts. Didn't even think to take a screenshot.

I thought it would be hard to discribe how the pyramid was hiding so just took a screenshot.

Plus I just recently re-learned how to to post pics! :roll:
  • I have see them close together, almost stacked on one another but never hidden...interesting, now I'll be looking for this in towns.