Forum Discussion

9 years ago

have you noticed?

Hopefully that means they'll get changed over with the next update. Which would suggest we're getting something sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed.
  • Think that the fencing with the tulips on it looks nice, sort of reminds me that it's spring and summer isn't to far away.
  • geekbyknight wrote:
    Hopefully that means they'll get changed over with the next update. Which would suggest we're getting something sooner rather than later. Fingers crossed.

I think it suggests an oversight, and nothing more.
  • it's not an oversight. They'll just switch next update. Nosense in updating now just to remove that.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    it's not an oversight. They'll just switch next update. Nosense in updating now just to remove that.

It certainly isn't an indicator that the next update is coming sooner than expected, that's for sure.
  • I'm sure they just left it so we could enjoy it a bit longer. I do like both modifications 8)

I do wish they would put the flowers on BOTH sides of the wooden fence though, I have lots of mine turned around so they would fit flush with hedges etc... (because for some reason walls need to take up an entire square on one side, but that's a different rant).