Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Heart Grinder --> XP --> Donuts

Erm. Well, what level are you on now? if you're above level 15/16, you wont get far! beyond there you need over 10,000XP to advance to the next level...
  • atomicsuperman wrote:
    What do you mean by grind? I have 1000 hearts. Was hoping they will turn into donuts like the Santa coins (50 per donut I think)

Using the recently added heart grinder to turn your hearts into cash, its doubtful a donut coversion will be included. EDIT:You realised as I was posting :P
  • Well just grinded up 4k in hearts, which got me almost 100k XP when using the cash to buy new items.

Long story short, 4,000 hearts = 3 donuts from bonus level. :shock:
  • rg1164 wrote:
    Hey all,

With nearly 4k hearts, and money not being an issue for me - here is what I have decided to do. I will grind them all, then buy and sell back high prices items (like weather station). With my multipliers, it gets me like 1700 XP. This will get me an extra bonus level or two, and a handful of donuts.

Not much, but better than nothing!

Why not buy decorations, then sell the decorations, and then buy stuff.

Not quite as much in game cash, but 4k hearts should ht you over 700 XP from limited time decorations.
  • I concur that the appearance of the grinder in the short update means that's all you're going to get. I'm still collecting hearts but I'm just buying decorations and putting them into storage for possible future use. IMHO for the amount of cash it gives you grinding hearts it just isn't worth it.