Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Heck House or Burns Monster?

i would say the heck house as it gives you rewards while the burns monster just acts like the raven. you tap them and they do something for 2 seconds and thats it

alternatively if you were collecting the character sets then go for the burns monster
  • I ended up getting the Heck House for the job aspect of it & for the overall Halloween theme. I'll end up getting the Burns Monster once I save up enough treats
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    I ended up getting the Heck House for the job aspect of it & for the overall Halloween theme. I'll end up getting the Burns Monster once I save up enough treats

I am doing this as well. :)
  • I would assume the Heck House would also pay out treats which would help you get to the Burns Monster faster
  • mdfriend wrote:
    I would assume the Heck House would also pay out treats which would help you get to the Burns Monster faster

I'd figure this too. Once I have the option, I'll be choosing the Heck House.
  • mdfriend wrote:
    I would assume the Heck House would also pay out treats which would help you get to the Burns Monster faster

You are correct. You can send Bart, Lisa, and Millhouse to the Heck House for 8hrs and will earn a treat each.
  • is the heck house like a 'Costume' for the church? you tap the church than switch its facade to a heck house? If so I think ill stop collecting treats right now. I Dont like thel ook of it I want to keep the original church,I already have Burns monster and the BDH is currently building.
  • Can you change the facade the same way as you change homer to mayan homer or flanders to devil flanders? Or will the heck house stay forever once you purchase it?
  • They are both equally worthless.

Yes you can swap between Heck House and Church, like you can with Homer.
  • Just like the above posters already mentioned. You can change the look of the Church from the Heck House to the regular church anytime. Just like you can change costumes with Homer, Marge & Ned Flanders at any time.

The Heck House has it's own set of jobs like sending Bart, Lisa, Milhouse, Groundskeper Willie & Comic Book Guy to sleep there.