Forum Discussion

mikepellerin60
Seasoned Newcomer
2 years ago

Hey EA. How about a "Black Friday" Character Sale?

You could offer folks Characters from past events they don't have. I would gladly plunk down donuts to get some of my missed favs!

Anybody else like the idea?
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I'm quite sure every Black Friday sale has had 100's of past characters available.
    Example from last year

• "zim999777;c-2223901" wrote:
    The only character I need that isn't bought with real is Ian the really tall man.
    I'm sure they'll have to put him all the other Black Friday stuff in those boxes.

Ian was a real cash character.
  • Really hoping for Crazy Zombie and Snarling Zombie that I can buy by themselves and not bundled with something I already have. Those are the only two missing from the character collections, other than the ones that required IRL Cash.
  • Hopefully God will be on sale this Black Friday and this time around he won't be locked behind a stupid paywall unlike last time he was on sale.
  • "5PtBuck;c-2223750" wrote:
    Does anyone else miss the old Black Friday events where each hour a different character or building would be on sale? Sometimes you had to wake up at 2 am to buy Santa’s Little Helper for half off (or something like that). I always kind of got excited for it. I’d usually spend $20-$40 on donuts and would make a list of what I wanted at what times they were offered. Those were the early years…

That was cool. Go through the list, set the alarm, and you were set.
    Now, I gotta roll the dice and see what I get from a box full of other crap that dont really want >.<
  • The only character I need that isn't bought with real cash is Ian the really tall man.
    I'm sure they'll have to put him all the other Black Friday stuff in those boxes.