Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Hey EA, I have some ideas!

1. Let the money, Xp & anything else automatically collect & you won't run into the problem of "accidentally" hitting anything that requires donut use.

2. You can stop jobs when the character is at a certain house or building simply by adding the house or building into your storage. Other characters that are tied to certain building like Hank Scorpio & he is running or testing his flamethrower, simply putting the volcano lair in storage will make him disappear. Adding the volcano lair back in the town will add him again. The only characters that are immune to this are Homer, Lisa, Squeaky Voiced Teen, Hans Moleman & Kearney because they are not tied to any specific building or house.

3. More characters will be added in future content updates. As well as buildings & decorations. Say tuned
  • joshfreese13 wrote:
    #1 - If you accidentally hit a "Finish now, speed up" button that costs donuts, give the user the option to confirm. I've wasted I don't know how many donuts b/c of this stupid feature.

#2 - Give the user the option to end jobs, but get no reward. If a player wants to stop all jobs, to see if there is a quest available, give them the option, without spending donuts.

#3 - Moar characters!

#4 - Can't think of any right now, but #1 & #2 are at the top of my list!

Hey! EA doesn't give a hoot :mrgreen: :roll:

At least on these forums LOL