Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Hi! I'm back

Hi, i dont know you, but welcome back, and happy tapping.

To answer your questions:

1. I dont know, hope they do, cause i really want Radioactive man (i joined around Juneish...)

2. Monorail Event, you JUST BARELY missed it, to bad too, if you completed act 3 you were given a railyard with Sebastian Cobb, it allowed you to make monorail tracks there is a weekly limit that resets, if you craft all the tracks for the week you get 5 donuts (so basically you can earn 5 donuts a week, truly godsend to both freemium and premium players alike) Also Lyle Lanley was a temporary character.

3.Correction, it was a Tapball event, it came along with the Duff Beer Krusty Burger Buzz Cola Costington's Department Store Kwik-E-Mart Stupid Flanders Park, tapball is a game where the object is to do stuff that makes no sense but isnt complete nonsense?
I forgot all i remember was Springy the Npc from the event also the Softball Coach skin for Mr. Burns

4. Ehh cant say, mainly cause i dont know, there was tennis court crafting but i was very busy at work so i wasnt able to craft any, (seriously people need to learn the first rule of Fight Club)

5. Well the 4th of july had Nixon, currently though....Herb Powell? Would be my recommendation. or the Maison Derriere

6.Whenever you go to a friends town and there characters do indoor tasks they will be randomly assigned some outdoor task (i dont know why), there are actually costumes this year (i beleive those were temporary costumes that appeared while trick or treating or something i wouldnt know) some are donuts , one might be available in act II
  • welcome back!

Another thing you missed was Tennis-Court-A-Palooza!

You might visit neighbors and see DOZENS of those premium tennis courts, you know the ones that give the 2.25% multiplier.

There was a window late in the Springfield Heights events where the tennis courts were unlocked as a craftable item (or I should say purchasable with oscars), and people went crazy trying to craft as many of them as possible since they only way you typically can get a multiplier item is to spend doughnuts, thus Tennis court farms!

they have since removed the tennis courts from the list of Buy-able/Craft-able items...
  • Thanks for the responses! I'm really kicking myself for missing all this cool stuff, but what are you gonna do ya know. Life happens! Maybe yard sales and holiday sales will bring some back.
  • Welcome back...

If the Nightmare Pile is back as a premium item definitly get it. It lets your Springfield children go trick or treating anytime.