Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Hint about future content in the app store update?

Maybe a Star Wars tie-in. I'd love to get Jar-Jar. Maybe he and Arnie can have a flying task together.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4684313/simpsons-sarcasm-detector-o.gif

• Yes there were some hints. But I am still waiting for that murder mystery that was previously hinted at. (If I remember correctly it was during last year's Winter take down)
  • "Will Homer finally 'take-off' by himself?
    could that also be valentines? Remember when the game has us thinking homer was having an affair with Mindy
    when it was just Mindy helping Homer prepare for a date with Marge. Maybe they will have a similar situation where homer appears to leave the family? Just guessing because I still think all that space statio/fire dept stuff was to throw us off. They know how well we love to speculate here, and that speculation was put out a long time ago, which is not the way EA does things anymore. Also it says by himself, and the speculation involved others. Just guessing. I vote downtime.
  • Just like John says, they love to tease us with things that might not be delivered for 18 months or more, they like to make us think of what could be next then throw a spanner in the works by doing something that is the complete opposite, I also suspect (I can't say that I know as I have no proof )that someone from the design team or above them reads this forum and what ideas that we post on the speculation of what was said by themselves then decide to either give us what we want or the complete opposite, how our masters at EA love to hear our ideas from their teasers and then twist the whole possibility.
  • its funny cause in one of the quests for the speculated new feauture *cough* *cough* they say "The rumors were kinda true". :D