Forum Discussion

12 years ago

house farming

From what i've experienced (when I did house farm) is it depends on how often you plan to check your town. If you can check it every 5 minutes, brown houses, ever 6 hours, blue houses (or however long it takes for those). Think of how often you can check your town and pick the houses that will accrue money on those times. I've seen most people do tons of blue and pink houses.
  • House farming made Whacking Day the WORSTE! And it's already bad enough that snakes can pass through houses and most items.
  • I had to block a friend who had a mega-house farm because visiting his town cause my poor ipad 1 to crash with the memory usage.
  • iliketoannoyyou wrote:
    What's best? Really wanna do it as little as possible but what would get me a good cash flow that would result me in being able to stop in a week or so?
    Currently have 28 blue 75ish purple (3hr) and 140ish brown which I wanna ditch

Also can anyone figure out my %boost as my math is poor i got
    6 burning bush
    41 white fences
    Tire fire
    6 dumpsters
    5 planters
    Homers hammock
    4 tire swings
    2 orange trees
    3 apple trees
    5 benches
    And 4 stars on my meter thing :-)

You can figure out your bonus % when you collect from the Gulp N Blow. It normally pays out 100, so anything extra on top of that 100 is your bonus. For instance, if you collect 150 from the GNB, then your bonus is 50%.

• You can figure out your bonus % when you collect from the Gulp N Blow. It normally pays out 100, so anything extra on top of that 100 is your bonus. For instance, if you collect 150 from the GNB, then your bonus is 50%.

Well, yes, but it's not the most accurate because the decimal will get rounded (up, I think). Instead, try the holiday tree. It gives $500 a day. Subtract $500 and divide the remainder by 5. For example, mine just output $572. So, my town is getting a 14.4% bonus.
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    iliketoannoyyou wrote:
    What's best? Really wanna do it as little as possible but what would get me a good cash flow that would result me in being able to stop in a week or so?
    Currently have 28 blue 75ish purple (3hr) and 140ish brown which I wanna ditch

Also can anyone figure out my %boost as my math is poor i got
    6 burning bush
    41 white fences
    Tire fire
    6 dumpsters
    5 planters
    Homers hammock
    4 tire swings
    2 orange trees
    3 apple trees
    5 benches
    And 4 stars on my meter thing :-)

You can figure out your bonus % when you collect from the Gulp N Blow. It normally pays out 100, so anything extra on top of that 100 is your bonus. For instance, if you collect 150 from the GNB, then your bonus is 50%.

Thanks got 124 I think :-)
  • Check out this thread for info on which houses are best to farm.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9147487.page#26722532