Forum Discussion

10 years ago

House of Evil Question

josebot533 wrote:
Do you know if the house of evil & talking doll are a prequel of things to come? The Bart crow & frog thing on the horizon?

Probably. Seems like these new ones will be around till the end of the next phase, at which point more stuff will show up.
  • josebot533 wrote:
    Do you know if the house of evil & talking doll are a prequel of things to come? The Bart crow & frog thing on the horizon?

Frog Prince is already available Bart raven was supposed to come with the BDH for those that didn't have him but yea it's possible they still could
  • drosax1 wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:

Frog Prince is already available Bart raven was supposed to come with the BDH for those that didn't have him but yea it's possible they still could

Yeah it would have been nice it the Bart Raven was included with this deal. I was able to buy the BDH, for 85 donuts, but no Bart Raven included as a bonus. I'm still glad to have the BDH, but would not buy Bart Raven as a stand alone.

Also was happy to get the Heck House and Devil Flanders, but wish they included some sort of storyline.

Still, I had 1020 donuts at the start of the event, and now I am worried about saving enough for the Particle Collider. I don't know how much it will be, but I definitely want to buy that. More than anything else they may offer actually. It will go so well with all of the other scientific items I have with Frink and all. I can't wait!!
  • bradyc79 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    josebot533 wrote:

Yeah it would have been nice it the Bart Raven was included with this deal. I was able to buy the BDH, for 85 donuts, but no Bart Raven included as a bonus. I'm still glad to have the BDH, but would not buy Bart Raven as a stand alone.

Also was happy to get the Heck House and Devil Flanders, but wish they included some sort of storyline.

Still, I had 1020 donuts at the start of the event, and now I am worried about saving enough for the Particle Collider. I don't know how much it will be, but I definitely want to buy that. More than anything else they may offer actually. It will go so well with all of the other scientific items I have with Frink and all. I can't wait!!

85 donuts