Forum Discussion

11 years ago

How are friends towns arranged?

It's a mystery. Once upon a time they was alphabetical order.
  • Personally, I haven't really paid much attention to the order that my neighbors are listed. Doesn't take me too long to scroll through them if I am looking for one in specific, and when I do my daily visiting they all get their turn (isn't like I am only visiting certain ones).

Even in alphabetical, if you need an S neighbor, you'd still have to scroll through many to reach them.

Perhaps a search function would be better?
  • I'd like a sort feature as well. Alphabetical, last login, number of times I've visited them, number of times they've visited me. Wishful thinking.
  • When new friends are added, they are inserted into some random places as well, and sometimes it will affect the order of existing friends, too.
  • elly_smile231 wrote:
    Or at least by level.... anything would be better than how it is... maybe. ;)

Ewww...I wouldnt like it by level - most of my neighbors are level 38 and only 2-3 neighbors are below 38

I do like the new left and right arrows that allows us to visit the next/previous neighbor without going back
    to the neighbor screen each time :-)
  • snowyriver32 wrote:
    elly_smile231 wrote:
    Or at least by level.... anything would be better than how it is... maybe. ;)

Ewww...I wouldnt like it by level - most of my neighbors are level 38 and only 2-3 neighbors are below 38

I do like the new left and right arrows that allows us to visit the next/previous neighbor without going back
    to the neighbor screen each time :-)

Very right. Spose I didn't think that through good enough... how about alphabetically AND by level?? Huh? huh? Muuuuch better. :thumbup:
  • What about having a "favourite friends" list? Maybe the ability to "star" specific friends and save them to some kind of shortcut list
  • The randomness of the list is not all that effective. I have this friend who has been in the last three for the past 12 months.