Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Graveyards in friends towns

There needs to be Dollar icon floating above the graveyard to get this treat.
I hate the sound of the pet cemetery when you tap it, that cat's meow goes through me.
  • peas_and_love13 wrote:
    Ok cool, I've never seen a dollar sign above the graveyard

I've only seen this once.
  • Actually I think its when the zombies have already been incubated and your friend hasn't squished them yet, resulting in the dollar sign above the cemetery. Just like the other buildings like gilded truffle or the library (those that take a super long time to regenerate income), when your friend hasn't collected the money from these buildings, you can click on them, otherwise there's no dollar sign there either.

I kinda guessed this after I've hit a 100 friends and I've been visiting them for a month (give or take) now.
  • QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    the 60 donuts Crypt that spawns zombies also works

Good to know. I don't think any of my 100 friends have one but I'll keep an eye out.

I always look for a cemetery with money floating over it because its a guaranteed trick or treat 8)
  • Add me if you want. I have most of the premium items including a crypt and only have maybe 10 friends right now.
  • Good to know. I don't think any of my 100 friends have one but I'll keep an eye out.

I always look for a cemetery with money floating over it because its a guaranteed trick or treat 8)

One of my friends have one and it adds a nice touch to the cemeteries. I think other than it looks nice with the cemeteries and you get more zombies, that's about it. Nothing really special to me.