Forum Discussion

10 years ago

How Do the Springfield Heights Items Affect the Conform-O-Meter?

walkthrough and guides will come later and tonight. stay tuned ;)
  • Thanks as always LP!

In terms of the xp bonus - is the percentage applied per building, or once per building type?

1 modern mansion = 5%

10 modern mansions = 5% or 50%. ??
  • wildminion wrote:
    Thanks as always LP!

In terms of the xp bonus - is the percentage applied per building, or once per building type?

1 modern mansion = 5%

10 modern mansions = 5% or 50%. ??

For each one I believe. Can make a big difference. Due to inventory glitches I have 20+ car valets and business centers. Combined with 10 each of all the other items, my XP bonus percentage goes up over 100% when I have everything out. Looks like crap but its great for XP level bonus donuts!
  • So is the bonus just for creating the buildings or does each one have to be level 5?
  • awolfpak wrote:
    So is the bonus just for creating the buildings or does each one have to be level 5?

I've been curious about this too and I have some time today so I ran some tests. I have a Business Center at every level, so I stored one at a time, re-synced my town, bought an onda and recorded the xp generated. It doesn't seem to matter at all what level the building is, each additional Business Center placed in my town increased the XP yield by 20 for each onda purchased.
  • KillaSqirl wrote:
    awolfpak wrote:
    So is the bonus just for creating the buildings or does each one have to be level 5?

I've been curious about this too and I have some time today so I ran some tests. I have a Business Center at every level, so I stored one at a time, re-synced my town, bought an onda and recorded the xp generated. It doesn't seem to matter at all what level the building is, each additional Business Center placed in my town increased the XP yield by 20 for each onda purchased.
    for each one regardless of level
  • ...why does EA keep making all the new Vanity items worthless on the Conform-O-Meter?

Outside of the Angel Fossil, feels like its been months since we got one that actually added in substantial way that was freemium (even the premium ones have mostly been bad too, though).
  • Speaking of vanity items... Does anyone know if the garbage can is still the best buy for vanity (freemium), at 0.429 vanity points per dollar?

• TT_Degnan wrote:
    Not sure, but think this has changed....

I've been storing a few SH items to create space for a big tennis arena, And my bonus isn't going down when I store them, which is nice for once :lol:

They were lvl5 complexes - dunno if anyone else is able to confirm?

If you are talking about the percentage shown on the conform-o-meter not going down when storing SH buildings this is normal because the SH buildings have a hidden bonus for XP only, you won't see it go down on the conform-o-meter because that's for XP and Money.