Forum Discussion

11 years ago

How do you search neighbors towns

Since most of my neighbors head North when checking my town, I head South on there's and usually find something to tap very quickly. I then usually go back and forth in increments like in a que.
  • Oh I also HAVE A SUPER SECRET TRICK that i want to bring up but not actually describe because it's so cool!

Wait, no i don't.

I just zoom out and swirl around in a circle until i see dollar signs, cash register, or paint can.

I do my 90+ neighbors in under 30 mins. Can't find three? I just return later, as long as i get one to reset the timer. Tap n go!
  • robm978 wrote:
    Since most of my neighbors head North when checking my town, I head South on there's and usually find something to tap very quickly. I then usually go back and forth in increments like in a que.

I go north too!!! :D
  • Depends, most times I go north. But if it appears there are more buildings south, I go there (depends per landing zone design). I'm only on the west/east sides if I didn't find stuff going North - or on an off day and just decided to go that direction.

There's particular neighbors I try to tap the expensive/long timer buildings (sometimes I slip if I catch the name too late). Most towns it's what I see first or choices I have within the frame. So if there's longer timer ones (or ones I think have longer timers), I try to do those.
  • All of my neighbors are laid out differently so it varies depending on how they have theirs set up. There are a couple who have house farms that are guaranteed to have the only taps available, there are some that are so spread out that it takes a minute or two to hunt for the. The toughest ones are the clustered ones that haven't had the chance to buy land to spread out so it's just grab what is closest which is usually the KEM and the KB.