Forum Discussion

3 years ago

How have I lost my runway?

I have just bought the airport package for each of my games. The first one I stored whilst I got organised. The second, on the other game, I placed directly and was immediately struck by the size. This one had a runway! Not the first. I have looked in the inventory but it wasn't there. I never noticed it when I stored the buildings either. I just thought I had bought two different ones having a senior moment but no...I had two land tokens with each. Not as daft as I thought after all. Anyone know if it is hiding somewhere?
  • Which part of your inventory did you look in? Some items do not display in the categorized sections but must be scrolled to in the unsorted list of everything. I hope you find them!
  • Just checked my town, runway pieces are stored in the Decorations section of the inventory.
    Unless the game put them into Group Storage.
  • I have just looked again....nothing. I don't have much stored so it should be easy to spot. Comparing the two bundles, the one with the runway had more in it. Two buildings for a start. They are the same! I got the land tokens and changed them for doughnuts! I even bought the second airport to see if it was me, as usual, but no. Rejected it! A mystery. Have to use pavement....
  • "janet520915;c-2220459" wrote:
    I have just looked again....nothing. I don't have much stored so it should be easy to spot. Comparing the two bundles, the one with the runway had more in it. Two buildings for a start. They are the same! I got the land tokens and changed them for doughnuts! I even bought the second airport to see if it was me, as usual, but no. Rejected it! A mystery. Have to use pavement....

Please look at last page of Springfield airport thread, you will find your answer there.
  • The runway pieces are indeed listed everywhere : general inventory, decorations category, and misc. subcategory. Do a full sweep of your town to confirm it isn’t on the ground somewhere, then open a ticket with EA using the Get Help link in the game. They can confirm your purchase and restore the missing items