Forum Discussion

10 years ago

How Satisfied Are You With Your Springfield?

It takes me a long time to work up the energy and nerves to make changes so I have a lot of open land and a lot of buildings are clustered together...but at least I am making an effort to move things around and make it somewhat decent.

I don't do 3D designs, I don't do create forests or meadows- I just make place buildings where they fit and try to work with what I have for now.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    .... if I was ever very happy with my town, I'm sure I'd stop playing.

So many quotes in this thread apply to me, but this one stands out. This is usually what happens to me with these builder games.

• My town is pretty simple - only been playing a year - but I like it. I have all the land, so there is space when I feel like changing things around (soon) plus I have 10,000,000 saved. I could buy the sit-n-rotate, but I think I will save longer in case new land gets released. I'm a country girl, need a lot of space around me :D
  • All i like about my town is my forrest. The rest needs a major overhaul. Everything is placed randomly, doesn't look terrible but it doesn't match up with a bunch of my neighbors' towns.
  • Happy with my design, got a huge Forrest with some Forrest type buildings. Like spooky house or nelsons house.
    Town part is done, houses area is done

Currently working to get some quests done. Like squidport so I can get further with database. After that I'm going to do Artie's tennis court and office. Than I will see. Get some land and finish my town.

Really happy with my design and can't wait how so e parts look in spring time type of springfield and not the Halloween version
  • i want to work on mine but every time i do land limitations hold me up so impossable to redo, and i don't want to nuke becuase i will lose my awesome glitch items and glitch myan homers.