Forum Discussion

11 years ago

How to get all items on wheel (tip) poss spoiler? May not work for everyone so don't get excited

Thanks for the tip neighbor. Think I will try this on my next go. That's about 12 hours away, but I will let you know if it worked for me.
  • I'm still trying to win all items. I'm about to give it another try

I already won all snowmen, I have all the lights, I won plow king, won 100 gift cards, I don't need money

• I tried this and could not get it to work. I wanted the ice god but it moved too much and I got lights for the Brown House. :( Maybe tomorrow.
  • I got this to kind of work. I turned the wheel to what I wanted which was Helter Shelter. I gave the wheel a light spin, enough so that it just moved to the next item which was Simpsons House Lights and I got that. So seems from the one try that the wheel doesn't need to go a full turn and from now I'll do the same thing: turn the wheel so what I want is in the next slot and give it the same light spin. I'll see if it continues to work.
  • As of today I have tried 3 times, no way to make it working for me... Or nothing or a full spinning with no prediction of the result... I was lucky with mr plow the first time, then 1000$ two times, and the snow monster...
    I will try again and again...
  • My wheel landed on the same section 4 times in a row granting me 4 snowmen so I tried this tip and.... exactly the same thing happened. Same section but now 50 gift cards. Starting to get annoyed with this update, I don't know why but it doesn't feel anywhere near as fun as Halloween or WD... it just feels like there's less to do. If spin tokens were just a little bit easier to come by I don't think I'd be as fed up with it. Also, the lack of gift bags really does make it boring, you effectively get to place about 30 bags a day if you're lucky. Gremlins and eggs were so much easier to come by.