Forum Discussion

12 years ago

How to get Donuts for FREE

Advertise your referral link elsewhere. :hunf:
  • mwdalton wrote:
    vercettitx wrote:
    vercettitx wrote:
    Now let's forget our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream!

Neo wrote:
    "Marge! We're all out of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry icecream !"

Strike one. Here's a hint. Jessica Rabbit.

Hey, that's my bit!
    http://images.fanpop.com/images/polls/38577_1197831179510_full.jpg

...I said the second ice cream thing, not Neo...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2652810/dr-evil-laugh-o.gif
  • Well, apparently I'm an idiot.
    You kids and your GIFS and memes and rock and/or roll confuse the hell outta me sometimes.

And the answer to the obscure Simpsons quote was Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy

Now I'll quietly creep away.
  • vercettitx wrote:
    Well, apparently I'm an idiot.
    You kids and your GIFS and memes and rock and/or roll confuse the hell outta me sometimes.

Haha, rock and/or roll :lol:

Yes, the first quote was from the Malibu Stacey episode. The link between the two quotes was strawberry icecream! Like Homer, I always prefer chocolate! Who's with me?! :D
  • mwdalton wrote:
    vercettitx wrote:

Yes, the first quote was from the Malibu Stacey episode. The link between the two quotes was strawberry icecream! Like Homer, I always prefer chocolate! Who's with me?! :D

Im kinda with ya :lol: although if had all three in one tub i would make sure i eat each flavour together..... Im just greedy :lol:
  • melodyhodge wrote:
    Great. Now I want ice cream.

But what flavour tho?? Think carefully as this is a very important question :P :mrgreen:
  • Off topic sorta, well not really, but I just won 30 doughnuts in my weekly mystery box. Yay for me. :D Now back to our regular programming. :lol:
  • am4692 wrote:
    Off topic sorta, well not really, but I just won 30 doughnuts in my weekly mystery box. Yay for me. :D Now back to our regular programming. :lol:

http://troll.me/images/stifler-thumbs-up/nice.jpg
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    melodyhodge wrote:
    Great. Now I want ice cream.

But what flavour tho?? Think carefully as this is a very important question :P :mrgreen:

Hmmmm...strawberry shortcake :D
  • mwdalton wrote:
    vercettitx wrote:

When I get NEO-politan ice cream. I get an equal amount of all three. Then spend the next 3 minutes mixing it all together so it pretty much tastes like chocolate covered strawberries. So you get more chocolate for your money I say...