Forum Discussion

rosadelilah
New Spectator
8 years ago

Hyperstadium And Rockstar Lisa

Why can't u buy the hyperstadium and Rockstar Lisa. The only way u can get them is if u buy the music mystery box.
And that does not guarantee u ,u will get the combo. In my opinion that is not fair .You should be able to buy the hyperstadium ,just like u can buy Captain Bob ,who is also in the music mystery box or u can buy him at 100 doughnuts. The same should go for the hyperstadium . Thank you.
Rosa
  • I got her in the third mystery box, Duff thing and clamphitheatre in first two

:)
  • I got her in the fifth mistery box. I was so glad to finally got her for a cheaper price!
    Jonalinn
    New Spectator
    "1ahackamacka;c-1683100" wrote:
    Rockstar Lisa doesn't exist. That's why

Ok, you win Thursday! :D http://i.imgur.com/fZgCb9k.png
  • 1 ahack Mr. or miss know it all, lol ,sorry to burst your bubble but it does exist.
  • "rosadelilah;c-1683106" wrote:
    I am talking about the hyperstadium, miss know it all.
    I

It is Rockstar Maggie not Lisa but otherwise I think your point is valid. You should be able to buy her separately since she earns currency.
  • Superefrain7, yes but it took u five tries to get her. She should be sold in the premium section also. Not only in the mystery box.
  • "rosadelilah;c-1683114" wrote:
    Superefrain7, yes but it took u five tries to get her. She should be sold in the premium section also. Not only in the mystery box.

I agree with you. I was so happy getting her now because last year was 160 donuts. Also I missed the chance to get her last year because she was removed from the store 2 or 3 days before the date it said . Except Saxophone Lisa everything has been great : 3 building Clamphitheater, Open Air Stage!!, Hyperstadium!!, one decoration Duff Barney Blimp.
  • Oops , sorry u r right it's Rockstar Maggie ,not Lisa. She looked like Lisa to me,lol. Thank you for giving me the correct information.