Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I believe some thanks are in order

http://i.myniceprofile.com/1555/155553.gif
  • I think part of the reason a lot of people complain about glitches and stuff are because a good # of them are small and should be easy to fix. Most also know that I know quite a bit about the inner workings of the game and have fixed some glitches for peoples towns in <1 minute that normally take EA over a month to fix.

The complaining comes from the delayed updates and then ALWAYS giving the female characters as premium.

Most of the quest glitches where the quest would get stuck could be easily fixed but having a small function run at game start that checks active quest progress and checks if any are complete. Right now the quest only checks completion status when one of the tasks on it get completed which is nice for stability but checking quest completions randomly or at the start of each game really shouldn't have much of an impact on the game. People complain but a good number have a reasoning whether it is clear in their complaint or not.
  • That's a brilliant first post, I think you've captured the zeitgeist here perfectly.

Oh, and you are welcome. Both for your thanks, and to the forum. ;)
  • Aww, with a name like "rudeorange" I was hoping for a snarky, sarcastic post about how everything is terrible.

;)

Your second post better be as awesome as your first!
  • Welcome Rudeorange!

Let me start by saying that I was once a long time "lurker" and used the forum in the same manner.

It doesn't take more than a post or two to become involved and now I spend more time here than actually playing.

I love the game as well, even with all the little bumps in the road we must endure, but let me tell you,

the forum is where the action is!! Hope to see more of you!

Happy Tapping!