Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I finally cracked

Give yourself a $ limit and stick to it, otherwise this game has an awfully slippery slope (unless you can afford it).
  • Aennilya wrote:
    Christmas last year and can't remember the other time Gil showed up. So perhaps Christmas this year as well.

On May 24-27, 2013, players were offered 25% off the cost of donuts.
  • loonytune15 wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:
    Christmas last year and can't remember the other time Gil showed up. So perhaps Christmas this year as well.

On May 24-27, 2013, players were offered 25% off the cost of donuts.

So sometime around Whacking Day. No wonder I couldn't remember, clearly a symptom of post-traumatic amnesia.
  • Broke down also got the ray gun but the bad dream house and witch marge instead of Fink lab but has 112 about 80 from even and going to wait for Christmas before spending
  • Got a $25 card last Halloween ... haven't bought Donuts since. Kind of a bummer to not have some of the premium items, but I'm more concerned with getting a PS4, PS4 games, and a new headset.
  • And so it begins... good luck? Congrats? My condolences? All of the above, really. Once you get a few premiums you need to have them all. They're nice to have!
  • The kool aid is delicious. One of us! One of us!

el-jeffe83 wrote:
    Question... I used an iTunes gift card and it still says I have the money in my account after i made my donut purchases. So did it charge my credit card instead or is there a delay in taking the money out??

I find the email from iTunes seems to take a while. (seems like up to a day, the next day kind of thing) And it will tell you the method of payment. Or this has been my experience.
  • Ive bought $10 worth of Golden Scratch R tickets and bought the Ray Gun with the winnings but I hope I can resist buying anymore.
  • Aennilya wrote:
    Give yourself a $ limit and stick to it, otherwise this game has an awfully slippery slope (unless you can afford it).

Yeah, that's true. I've been playing since last August and have everything there is. It averages $30-50 per month, more or less. Course that comes to something like $360-600 a year. That's a fair amount to spend on a mobile game, to be sure, but I love the game, what can I say?
  • el-jeffe83 wrote:
    I've been playing since the beginning and I just made my first donut purchase. I fought the urge for so long until now. I bought the ray gun and frinks lab.

one of us, one of us, one of us