Forum Discussion

Mk_2790
New Spectator
11 months ago

TS4 For Rent EP - WATER HEATERS FINALLY!!!!!!!

Basement large ones

https://i.imgur.com/pMemU6T.png

Solar panel

https://i.imgur.com/8PV0KQW.png

God I hope could release a normal sized tankless one! Maybe BG update for non duplex lots?

Thanks EA! Years asking here for water heating system!!!!

Meanwhile EA to me:

https://www.latercera.com/resizer/9y84diGjBhTpUZ_E9Kp8jSF7F7c=/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-copesa/public/CMUH7PHFARG2ZHHCJOD3NTUYNM.jpg
  • I thought of you when I saw that water boiler. :) Now if only they would add heating capabilities to the vintage radiator from Vampires, we could have a fully functioning heating system.
  • I think this is an awesome addition! I love the idea of needing it for hot water and having to go fix it for other sims! The flickering lights too!
  • "crocobaura;c-18322688" wrote:
    I thought of you when I saw that water boiler. :) Now if only they would add heating capabilities to the vintage radiator from Vampires, we could have a fully functioning heating system.

A radiator was confirmed in the same trailer, during 1:03

Hope it can be compatible with Vampires. Air conditioner units were also confirmed during 0:29

And solar panels with water heaters could be compatible with Eco Lifestyle
  • "Mak27;c-18322863" wrote:
    "crocobaura;c-18322688" wrote:
    I thought of you when I saw that water boiler. :) Now if only they would add heating capabilities to the vintage radiator from Vampires, we could have a fully functioning heating system.

A radiator was confirmed in the same trailer, during 1:03

Hope it can be compatible with Vampires. Air conditioner units were also confirmed during 0:29

And solar panels with water heaters could be compatible with Eco Lifestyle

I did see the radiators and the air conditioners. Can't wait to use them. :smiley:
  • Seriously, yet another boring full expansion of something that should have been a gamepack at best. They lack imagination, it's high time we get a full expansion for this game focused on the more fantastical aspects. We have already seen so much of boring every day family life.

Redrogue60
    Rising Adventurer
    "rhalius;c-18323141" wrote:
    Seriously, yet another boring full expansion of something that should have been a gamepack at best. They lack imagination, it's high time we get a full expansion for this game focused on the more fantastical aspects. We have already seen so much of boring every day family life.

I wouldn't go so far to say all of that however…. Water Heaters wow, that is just riveting game play.

Here is a list that EA may wish to consider of equal entertainment value.

• Adding Salt to a Water Softener
    • Mowing the Lawn
    • Power washing the garbage can
    • Standing in Line at the Post Office
    • Slowly and neatly folding socks
    • Flossing
    • Window shopping…at the grocery store
    • Doing your Income Tax return
    • Ironing clothing
    • Closely observing the movement of a weathervane or a sun dial
    • Watching Golf on TV
    • Painting the Mailbox
    • Cleaning the hair out of a shower drain
    • Looking out a window for packages to arrive
    • Mopping and then re-mopping the kitchen floor to make it extra clean
    • Stamp Collecting
    • Using car wax on the outdoor furniture and placing covers on it for the winter season
    • Being on hold, because the call is very important to them
    • Watching paint dry
    • Contemplating my navel
    • Checking for Dust Bunnies under the Sofa & Bed
    • Checking the Cushions for Change
    Redrogue60
    Rising Adventurer
    "Mak27;c-18323357" wrote:
    "redrogue60;c-18323305" wrote:
    Seriously, yet another boring full expansion of something that should have been a gamepack at best. They lack imagination, it's high time we get a full expansion for this game focused on the more fantastical aspects. We have already seen so much of boring every day family life.

I wouldn't go so far to say all of that however…. Water Heaters wow, that is just riveting game play.

• Mowing the Lawn
    • Flossing
    • Ironing clothing
    • Watching Golf on TV
    • Painting the Mailbox
    • Stamp Collecting
    • Using car wax on the outdoor furniture and placing covers on it for the winter season
    • Watching paint dry
    • Contemplating my navel

You forgot swimming pool cleaning

Actually I didn’t forget. I think pool cleaning would be an ok addition IF two conditions can be met. 1. We can hire an attractive pool boy (girl) to actually do the work 2. We can potentially romance said pool boy. Which would add interesting drama to the game and fun potential consequences. The pool cleaning aspect holds little interest for me as I actually have my own home to clean, and I spend a fair amount of my personal time, outside of my work hours, doing such tedious work. I play this game to get away from that.

But hey why not take my list wrap it all in a Game Pack. We’ll call Sims 4: Tedious Tasking and it’ll feature a new occult The Energy Vampire, Based on the character Colin Robinson from What We Do in the Shadows. He’d be perfect for such a pack

Here is a list of a couple more "fun" things we could add to the pack as a bonus for Pre-order

• Pulling out the Refrigerator and sweeping behind it
    • Collecting Lint from the Dryer and keeping it
    • Watching the grass grow
    • Filing paperwork in a filing cabinet. Once a year they can make a holiday event out of reorganizing the file cabinet
    • Getting a colonoscopy and then talking about it at a party
    • Collecting nail clippings
  • Yeah, we really need to get an exciting expansion for once. Snowy Escape is the last one I cared to buy. Anything after that has just been dull.

All the good ideas seem to be used for gamepacks, and thus under deliver because they lack the content of a proper expansion.

Maybe after this we'll get a full expansion pack dedicated to retirement homes and a stuff pack dedicated to something that sounds super exciting that we'll never see anything more of ever again.
  • "redrogue60;c-18323305" wrote:

• Mowing the Lawn
    • Flossing
    • Ironing clothing
    • Watching Golf on TV
    • Painting the Mailbox
    • Stamp Collecting
    • Watching paint dry
    • Contemplating my navel

• "redrogue60;c-18323419" wrote:
    "Mak27;c-18323357" wrote:
    "redrogue60;c-18323305" wrote:

• Mowing the Lawn
    • Flossing
    • Ironing clothing
    • Watching Golf on TV
    • Painting the Mailbox
    • Stamp Collecting
    • Watching paint dry
    • Contemplating my navel

Actually I didn’t forget. I think pool cleaning would be an ok addition IF two conditions can be met. 1. We can hire an attractive pool boy (girl) to actually do the work 2. We can potentially romance said pool boy. Which would add interesting drama to the game and fun potential consequences. The pool cleaning aspect holds little interest for me as I actually have my own home to clean, and I spend a fair amount of my personal time, outside of my work hours, doing such tedious work. I play this game to get away from that.

But hey why not take my list wrap it all in a Game Pack. We’ll call Sims 4: Tedious Tasking and it’ll feature a new occult The Energy Vampire, Based on the character Colin Robinson from What We Do in the Shadows. He’d be perfect for such a pack

Nah, they make 10 full expansions out of that list, it's all not nearly thrilling enough to put in a smaller DLC.

About The Sims 4 Creative Corner

Share screenshots, stories, builds, custom creations, mods, challenges, and funny moments in our Sims 4 Creative Corner.9,090 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago