Forum Discussion

4 years ago

I Foresee... a Simpsa-Roma Event!

The latest episode of the Simpsons was 'I, Carumbus' and there's enough stuff in that one episode for a major event and then some.

• Obesius the Wide
  • Majora
  • Bartigula (adult and child)
  • Lisandra (adult and child)
  • Helena Lovejoyususus
  • Gordus Antonius
  • The whole bar gang as slaves
  • The Coliseum
  • Roman Prison Cell
  • The Wide house
  • The Wide Laundry
  • Jupiter
  • Juno
  • Mercury...

It could be a 6 week event this Spring or Summer
  • At first I thought the title said Simpsorama, the crossover episode with the Simpsons and Futurama. I haven't seen the new episodes yet but it would be great if there were episode tie ins again. This would also be a good reason to bring back all the Italian content.
  • Imo Fururama > Simpson's.

Futurama has the better cast and main character, Fry is more likeable than Homer.

Better love interest, Leela is actually pretty cool. Marge on the other is just annoying.

Plus Zoidberg and Bender ftw, easily the best two characters in Futurama by far. Nothing beats disgusting crabs and drunken robots No Simpson's characters is just as cool as them.

Not to mention that Futurama has other good and memorable side characters like Zapp, Kif, Scruffy and Lrrr.
  • We haven’t had the latest episodes here in the UK yet. I’m another patient likes to see episode tie-ins turn up in the game.
  • "baksinengl89;c-2160747" wrote:
    Imo Fururama > Simpson's.

Futurama has the better cast and main character, Fry is more likeable than Homer.

No, no. Simpsa Roma event. I'm just gonna have to edit the title of the post...

• "wadebear;d-264209" wrote:
    The latest episode of the Simpsons was 'I, Carumbus' and there's enough stuff in that one episode for a major event and then some.

• Majora

It could be a 6 week event this Spring or Summer