Forum Discussion

10 years ago

I got 14 donuts yesterday

wadebear wrote:
I 'won' 14 donuts in my game yesterday. 9 from pie bonuses + 5 from Sideshow You.

I had to spend a bunch of money retrying of course, but still... That's a lot of donuts in one day.
haha that is a lot of donuts :shock: got enough to buy any thing big?
  • Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    wadebear wrote:
    I 'won' 14 donuts in my game yesterday. 9 from pie bonuses + 5 from Sideshow You.

I had to spend a bunch of money retrying of course, but still... That's a lot of donuts in one day.
    haha that is a lot of donuts :shock: got enough to buy any thing big?

That brought me up to 127 donuts total, so I could buy something, but I'm saving up to get Professor Frink.

I'd love to have Spider Pig, but how useful is he going to be in the future? The same goes for Bartman.

Shortly after I started playing (which was just long enough before THOH 2014 to get the Barbarian and 1 castle) I used the credit that had been languishing in my iTunes account for several years (nothing I would have bought would play on my old iPod Touch) to buy all the premium kids to Trick-or-Treat, Hans Moleman, and the Witch Marge skin. Those have boosted my appreciably over the pure Freemium game I started by accident and continued to play "just to see how it would go".
  • Wijsheid wrote:
    You collected 12000 pies in one day? :shock:

I hit the first Super Bonus just after I started tapping for the day.

I defeated 2 felons - 1 of them from scratch.

My Superior Squad HQ is at level 21 and paying out 235 pies every 4 hours.

I was able able to log in every couple of hours, so I didn't miss a single criminal.

I'm playing 2 towns and should have about the same number of rods and pies, so when my primary town started dropping behind I started checking to see which of my neighbors were visiting me. I quickly discovered that over half my neighbors weren't visiting my primary town, and about a quarter weren't visiting my secondary town (better neighbors there), so I put up a notice for more neighbors and started kicking out the ones who weren't visiting me at all, then the ones who only visited every few days, then every other day...

It took about a week, but around 95% of my neighbors are now visiting my town every day. That's about 380 pies because I was collecting before they payouts dropped down...

I probably won't get that many again for several days. My insomnia has kicked in and I've been awake about 22 hours now, which means that when I crash I'll sleep about 11 hours. Then I have another week of jury duty - though I don't know yet if I'll serve on another jury panel or not.
  • Buying frink a couple months ago has been my biggest tapped out regret. I dont know where to put his building. Plus there are other character/building combos i like more now (uter) so choose wisely.
  • timberwuf wrote:
    Buying frink a couple months ago has been my biggest tapped out regret. I dont know where to put his building. Plus there are other character/building combos i like more now (uter) so choose wisely.

Wow, someone regrets buying Frink? :shock:

First time I've heard that. Oh well, to each his own. Uter is nice, too. :mrgreen: