Forum Discussion

10 years ago

I hate to say it, but....

I like my games to be a bit more complicated...so I am loving this! Just going with the flow and see what I can get out of it. I play multiple times a day, so I assume I will get every prize, as usual.

Can't wait to get bob though! 8)
  • ejdstuff wrote:
    tdmdksk389 wrote:
    Not sure yet if I like this update or hate it.

It was confusing at first now it is annoying that I am done level 7 and still feel like I am getting no where. I have 7 days to wait for part 2. :roll:

Very few of my neighbors are dropping seeds even though I am dropping them in their towns. :(

Enough complaining, I am starting to sound like a cry baby. :cry:

I'll drop some seeds in your town next time I have some.

Thank you for the good thoughts! I was not trying to make anyone feel bad.....sorry if I did!

Many thanks to BarryR....you are always a great neighbor!
  • aidx1054 wrote:
    I am going to say this here because I don't want to start a new complaint thread,

Does it annoy anyone else that they have trees with the Monsanto buildings but don't have paths to the doors, this is particularly annoying on the canteen, I'm trying to make the building look nice on pavement but then it just has a random tree growing through the concrete and when I try do it half and half it doesn't line up right.

Does anyone feel the same way or is it just me?

I agree, I was thinking the same thing last night. I thought it looked stupid without pavement but stupid when I added it.