Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I have now collected everything to date.

Congratulations. :)
  • Nice job, Daltton. Welcome to the club :mrgreen:

I'm just finishing up the quests & waiting for the 4 remaining community prizes & also awaiting the next content update
  • Nice one :thumbup: I'm slowly catching up with the Halloween and Christmas bring back old stuff. I just hope they do the same for v-day. Then I should have everything besides duff racer :lol:
  • sony1319 wrote:
    I have everything too :mrgreen:

Hey Sony :) It's a good feeling

conalmcainsh wrote:

Fellow aussies! Awesome!

G'day ;)

anonSimpson wrote:
    How much real money have you spent to acquire all these items?

Too much :roll: iTunes on discount specials are a must, and the Gil Sale in May helped. And everything I was able to get for free during events, I did. But, yeah, still, too much :lol:

Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    Nice job, Daltton. Welcome to the club :mrgreen:

I'm just finishing up the quests & waiting for the 4 remaining community prizes & also awaiting the next content update

Thanks mate :) Ooh, I forgot about the community prizes....I'll be devastated if we don't get them all :(

Undaunted-001 wrote:
    Nice one :thumbup: I'm slowly catching up with the Halloween and Christmas bring back old stuff. I just hope they do the same for v-day. Then I should have everything besides duff racer :lol:

I think Shauna was the first limited premium item I got, besides all the stacks of reindeer we got for free. It'll be interesting to see if she comes back, or if there'll be a new love interest. ;)
  • dgwglenn wrote:
    Very nicely done. :mrgreen:
    I still need the Snow Monster and Helter Shelter to be able to say I have one of everything released EXCEPT the 'Duff Racer.' I didn't start until after the re-release last year so missed on it. That's the one thing I covet the most but I think that's a bonus item that you guys deserve for going through those first few months of agony. :thumbup:

I started a few days before the Duff Racer was released :mrgreen: No months of agony for me! :lol:
  • "I'm a simple man, with simple tastes. All I ask for is a solid gold house, and a rocket car. And the Shifty-eyed Dog "

Hopefully EA took note of these items for you :)