Forum Discussion

10 years ago

I just realized.....

Started in January 2014 level 48. Still have to finish level 48
  • Wow that's a lot of daily tapping, you must have burned the elf fairies :lol:
  • hot4daryldixon wrote:
    I'm level 48, finished all quests and I've only been playing since the middle of the part 1 Halloween event. Is that terrible? Not even 3 months. This game really is life ruiningly fun and I blame my husband for nagging me to try it out. Soooooo much fun!

You guys are all really great too! I've enjoyed the last few weeks on the board and reading the topics. :)

So what you're saying is...

... We just need to eliminate your nagging husband, and then it will be ... JUST US!

Yeah, we know how to read between the lines... this Daryl guy shouldn't be too hard to find. Just give us a couple days... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Welcome to the forum. Now you need to buy all the land so you can work on design. Enjoy the ride.
  • hot4daryldixon wrote:
    I'm level 48, finished all quests and I've only been playing since the middle of the part 1 Halloween event. Is that terrible? Not even 3 months. This game really is life ruiningly fun and I blame my husband for nagging me to try it out. Soooooo much fun!

You guys are all really great too! I've enjoyed the last few weeks on the board and reading the topics. :)

I started the same time and am also level 48 but I still have some quests to complete. This probably has to do with me also buying a LOT of premium characters/items. I've been completely addicted to this game from the moment I started tapping.
  • Haha, I have a friend like you. She waited until she got a decent phone to play. She had been playing mine for ages before, to the point I added her thumbprint to unlock my phone and play as she wished.
    Well done to you guys! So long as you're having fun and keep tapping!
  • I started playing sometime last summer, couldn't figure it out, so I got just past the intro levels.

I came back a few weeks later and "you must download the update to continue playing...", and got even more confused so I dropped it again.

I came back just before the Halloween update and said "Ok, I'm gonna do some research and figure out how to play this game!". I had gotten my first castle and the Barbarian and just about gotten a handle on it when the Halloween update hit and everything changed again.

I almost quit, but decided to continue plugging away at it...

I'm at level 47 now. On my primary game. My secondary Freemium only game is still at level 39...
  • WOW and I thought I was obsessed! Just started the quest for Gold Navy yesterday and I have been playing since July.

Starting during the THOH event, you must have been doing absolutely nothing else!

I'm impressed.
  • I've never rushed anything with donuts except one quest in which I put Bart on for 24 hours then was prompted to do a Christmas quest in the first part and really wanted to start it tho. I will admit however I am 100% guilty of spending a ton of money on this game, I have all premium characters well almost there are a few premium buildings with characters I haven't got but I'd say I got about 75%. I also have a crazy bonus/xp of 103% and I took great advantage of the writing building glitch. I probably play more then I should but I am in bed a lot. I suffer from Fibro and Have 3 bulging disks in my lower back so I'm in pain a lot and end up having nothing better to do. My husband is also level 48 but he has about 5 quests left to finish. He's been playing since the clones event. To be honest I haven't watched The Simpsons in about 15 years but I love this game! There is a lot of stuff I wish they would add like The Leftorium comes to mind! I think my town looks pretty decent so far, its built up nice and looks like a town. I think I'm paying 104 thou for land now. How much land is left after that? I'm working on finishing my Squidport and Krustyland now.
  • hot4daryldixon wrote:
    I've never rushed anything with donuts except one quest in which I put Bart on for 24 hours then was prompted to do a Christmas quest in the first part and really wanted to start it tho. I will admit however I am 100% guilty of spending a ton of money on this game, I have all premium characters well almost there are a few premium buildings with characters I haven't got but I'd say I got about 75%. I also have a crazy bonus/xp of 103% and I took great advantage of the writing building glitch. I probably play more then I should but I am in bed a lot. I suffer from Fibro and Have 3 bulging disks in my lower back so I'm in pain a lot and end up having nothing better to do. My husband is also level 48 but he has about 5 quests left to finish. He's been playing since the clones event. To be honest I haven't watched The Simpsons in about 15 years but I love this game! There is a lot of stuff I wish they would add like The Leftorium comes to mind! I think my town looks pretty decent so far, its built up nice and looks like a town. I think I'm paying 104 thou for land now. How much land is left after that? I'm working on finishing my Squidport and Krustyland now.

Wow EA loves you; and i think we do too - thanks for paying to keep their lights on!

Glad you've found a new way to pass time when you're stuck in bed. (I can relate) happy tapping!