Forum Discussion

mikepellerin60
Seasoned Newcomer
10 years ago

I love FP prizes but...

That's why I took out most of my sidewalks. Hope that made it easier for my neighbors.
  • So much easier to find the fans in the competition towns, because those towns are so small. Then I hit the same wall everyone else does with the rest of my neighbors. I slog through the rest because I need the $$/XP/FP for my RTTF town. In my A, and B towns, it is not worth the effort. And it does not help my neighbors at all.

mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Neglecterino wrote:
    So much easier to find the fans in the competition towns, because those towns are so small. Then I hit the same wall everyone else does with the rest of my neighbors. I slog through the rest because I need the $$/XP/FP for my RTTF town. In my A, and B towns, it is not worth the effort. And it does not help my neighbors at all.

I am very happy that I have competition towns as neighbors. I don't even have to scroll around to find the fans. Much quicker! :thumbup:
  • 4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:
    Just wait till tomorrow and than start collecting from your friends. That's what I'm doing.

This^

I do my neighbor visits at night (less chance of being interrupted). Twice I've fallen asleep in the middle of my friends list because it takes so flipping long. I'm just going to wait.

Few, glad i'm not alone.
    I also wait untill the kids are a sleep and the chores are done, so mostly tapping while in bed and hubby is snoring... Dozed off a few times... Tomorrow i'll start visiting all my friends again
  • 4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    larsyuipo wrote:
    Just wait till tomorrow and than start collecting from your friends. That's what I'm doing.

This^

Me too. The fans aren't nearly as easy to spot when flying around towns as criminals in the Superhero event, for example. I'd rather just wait until the game goes back to normal and get the FP prizes then.
  • mikepellerin60 wrote:
    ...in this event I hate chasing Fans around friends towns. It can take me upwards of an hour to hunt fans in 100 towns! It makes me not want to participate. I'm glad this event is almost over as I hav'nt wanted to participate as of much recently.

I just want the last prize: The Homerclese Statue. I'm almost willing to buy it cuz I want this event to be done!

I hated how you couldn't tap one fan in a neighbors town and clear all on the screen, like your own town.
  • Me too. And the fans should have trended going toward the stadium as in our own town
  • larsyuipo wrote:

This also
  • im ready to start collecting those extra donuts from neighbors towns again.