Forum Discussion

12 years ago

i miss whacking day

deomegus wrote:
im sure ill catch hell for saying it, but i miss it.

i miss having something to work toward with so many great milestone prizes. i miss playing the game for more than just constructing buildings, collecting money and doing tasks. (ive been spoiled :mrgreen: )

anyone feel the same??

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/690/iv7l4heznckyc.gif

:lol: :lol:

Haha, it was pretty intense :wink:
  • I miss nothing about it :shock: I hated it, too much work for a game :P
  • I was really glad when it finished - I was so tired. And then I appreciated having some time to do some redesigning and catching up with stuff. But now I'm starting to get bored. I'm ready for the next thing now.
  • I actually don't hate whacking day. I had a great time swapping eggs with neighbors. One time I had 6 different names spelled in my Springfield and it was nice! There was a sense of community. Now it's back to solitary playing..
  • I'm ok with something to work towards but the never ending snakes can go * themselves.
  • I started playing during the end of Whacking Day and thought it was really fun, and a great way to get to know neighbours. You actually kind of got a multiplayerfeeling. But the best part was that you had goals to try to reach. It was fun and exciting. A great way for me to begin the game.

Now, things are a bit slow and dull, compared to when I started. But I am levelling up as fast as I can now, in case there will be a need of a high level to do something in the next updates. I don't want to miss out on anything.
  • I just wish it took longer to regenerate or that the snakes didn't cap off too early. Every 4-6 hours was a pain. If it fit in with my normal 12/8 shifts that would be fine to keep it going.