Forum Discussion

12 years ago

I took 3 painkillers because I had such extreme stomach cramps

Don't let that 5mg of Hydrocodone get you. It's probably the 325mg of Tylenol that's got you flying.
  • Lol like this

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mchxp7M7U11rwp6rno1_500.gif
  • Pffff... You can't ge that loopy by only 3 common painkillers... Once I had about 40 in two days and I was coherent... Heck I know a person that had 7 and was simply a bit sleepy... :roll:
  • I get loopy off 1 regular pain killer -does nothing for the pain though. I take a few stronger pain pills for chronic pain to take the edge off.

Drink coffee it makes the painkillers absorb faster. Add sugar for sweetness and make it hot for warmth to dull the pain.

(Cramp specific pain pills work wonder I find)
  • mcduck90 wrote:
    Pffff... You can't ge that loopy by only 3 common painkillers... Once I had about 40 in two days and I was coherent... Heck I know a person that had 7 and was simply a bit sleepy... :roll:

Mate when uve got what I've had put in my system the slightest alteration sends you hiiiiigggghhhhhhh
  • I wish I could enjoy pain meds but my body is so used to them. One elbow replacement and a shoulder surgery in a year will do that to you. I do however miss the morphine drip in the hospital!
  • MegumsASU wrote:
    I wish I could enjoy pain meds but my body is so used to them.

Exactly what I aim to avoid. I've never taken a pain pill in my life - for anything. Nearly threw that all away last week when I broke a tooth and had some excruciating pain in my mouth for a couple days.