Forum Discussion

9 years ago

I'm A Bit Confused!!!

I suspect that LPN has accidently miss numbered it as there is two pt 3's one in act 1 and one in act 2.
  • I figured that...LOL LPN is so busy with all the going ons and real life too :) I guess it's not so easy to always fix some things and do the great job of being the resident official walkthrough post person. I couldn't do it. I would go insane.
  • uh no. it depends on when you start that quest. in act 1 or 2. I should have known there was something fishy about that. and there're 2 cause you can't craft act 1 items in act 2
  • Cheers LPN, I've now reread the walk through part and now I understand what you are saying, if you did the quest in act one the pt3 act 1 dialogue is shown but if you didn't do the quest till act two then the pt3 act 2 dialogue would be displayed, just in case someone else still doesn't understand or I'm not good at explaining then the dialogue for pt1,2,4 and 5 is the same only pt3 changes depending on if you do the quest in act 1 or act 2.
  • I think I understand. Here goes: It may have popped up in part 1 for some and for others it may pop up later. Did I get that right?

This message might double post because of timing message.
  • The dialogue seems to be dependent on if you bought the woolly bully or the Xmas tree yard, if you got the woolly bully then you got the dialogue for act one and completed the quest line in act one, buy if you didn't get the woolly bully in act one you got to complete pt1 and 2 of the quest then in act 2 when you get the Xmas tree yard it triggers the continuation of the quest to completion but you get around pt3 act 2 dialogue rather than the act 1 dialogue.