Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Too confused!!!

Help y'all....I am so confused! Do we finish getting the % on the Mega Scape, before starting the Junk Base?
  • So far, you seem to be able to basically move the old base, slap the new one down in position of the old base and use the same decorations for the %. The only reasons right now to keep decorating the old base would be if you want to continue to send characters on jobs there, or if you just want to make it look good. Not sure whether the third act will mean anything different, but it looks like there will be a third base to reinforce. For now, though, you only need the reinforcements on the base where you are sending your characters.
  • "HappyGamer73;c-1898578" wrote:
    The only reasons right now to keep decorating the old base would be if you want to continue to send characters on jobs there, or if you just want to make it look good.

you can swap bases when it is time to collect as well, so you really only need to keep adding bonus to a second base for its appearance (or if you wanna avoid swapping altogether).
  • "matthewtracy;c-1898761" wrote:
    I maxed them both out so I could have everyone reinforce (kids and adults) at each place at the same time, just to check out what the progress looks like. Then I can swap everyone and have them all attack and watch that progress.

I've maxed both mine out too because if I do manage to find space at some point to build an outlands area I want enough ditches, barriers etc to be able to design around each item with a protection wall/ditch.
  • I maxed them both out so I could have everyone reinforce (kids and adults) at each place at the same time, just to check out what the progress looks like. Then I can swap everyone and have them all attack and watch that progress.