Forum Discussion

AirurandoP
Rising Newcomer
5 years ago

In game cash limit?

I'm closing on 4 billion igc and plan on switching from KEM farming to rat trap truck purchases. Anyone know what the limit is? I belive it's less than 5 billion

• "MildaMay;c-2107757" wrote:
    My rat trap truck doesn’t give me donuts. How does that work?

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide/p1
  • "BlackFloppyDisk;c-2107884" wrote:
    "AirurandoP;d-253013" wrote:
    I'm closing on 4 billion igc and plan on switching from KEM farming to rat trap truck purchases. Anyone know what the limit is? I belive it's less than 5 billion

You could have switched to rat trap trucks a long time ago, and enjoyed the instant donut gratification.

Yeah rat trap trucks with xp collider on, blow's KEM farming out of the water! First time i tried it, i went holy crap!

Pop a few rat traps trucks out and enjoy the bo nuts galore ?
  • "cmjob1969;c-2107937" wrote:
    Is there also a in game donut limit?

I don't recall anyone mentioning it but then again I'm not sure if anyone has ever had 4.2+ billion doughnuts.
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    "BlackFloppyDisk;c-2107884" wrote:

You could have switched to rat trap trucks a long time ago, and enjoyed the instant donut gratification.

I want to hit that limit first. Tick it off the list ✅
  • "BlackFloppyDisk;c-2107884" wrote:

Hello!
    Mabay a stupid question but.... how do you get so mutch money? I’m in level 88 (about 4.2 mil) and discovered today KAM farming (true tekst above) In a view hours I’m now in level 101. I earn about 330.000 a day... but your all on billions!!
    How do you do that?
    Leveling up whit de XP Collider, I understand now.
    That gives a donut per level... whits is not quick but okay... that’s what it is...
    BUT if a earn my money quicker. I can do RAT farming (better, I think?)...

I’m new here. Playd a few years ago. But find that money and donuts come to slow. So diddent play for a long time..
    oh and I’m Dutch.. so sorry for my bad English! Txs for tips! What I read above is good stuff!! Txs for your time!!!