Forum Discussion

10 years ago

in-game update just now

All it seems to do is make TSTO crash for me... I haven't been able to log in since it updated!
  • Update

Crash. Crash. Crash ...and more of the same.

Wonderful ice cream :(
  • Zozobras wrote:
    Update

Crash. Crash. Crash ...and more of the same.

Wonderful ice cream :(

Same here....but the thing that is freakin' killing me now is that I am still getting notifications letting me know neighbors are stopping by and characters are completing their tasks :lol:

*another funny thing is that my hubby can still play and he uses an iPhone6 just like me
  • I've been waiting (im)patiently for the iOS fix since this morning & am currently bored spitless... Was planning on buying more Donuts, but maybe I'll look through the AppStore to find an alternative. :?
  • It's sad that EA hasn't just uploaded a rollback patch for iOS to fix this until they can determine the cause.
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    As the item limit remains under 8000 pieces and I was nearing the limit before the expansion, I nuked.

I visited your town this morning and honestly I thought my game had glitched and I was in someone else's town lol I was like, um where's Barry's amazing town? Thanks for the confirmation :)
  • johncolombo wrote:
    official word, crash and lock out being addressed now.

thanks man.

johncolombo, you are a force for good. so glad you were knighted 8)
  • Mopurglar wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

thanks man.

Thank you Mo, means a lot to me buddy!
    :-)
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    jen0912 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:
    As the item limit remains under 8000 pieces and I was nearing the limit before the expansion, I nuked.

I visited your town this morning and honestly I thought my game had glitched and I was in someone else's town lol I was like, um where's Barry's amazing town? Thanks for the confirmation :)

Thank you neighboreeno :)
    I'm going to try an all new redesign, so it may take me longer than my last nuke, lol.

Mopurglar wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

+1 :thumbup:
  • barryriddl474 wrote:
    jen0912 wrote:
    barryriddl474 wrote:

Thank you neighboreeno :)
    I'm going to try an all new redesign, so it may take me longer than my last nuke, lol.

Mopurglar wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

+1 :thumbup:

Thanks Barry
    :-)